The Cleo is our Single speed ladies bike, combining classic styling with the simplicity of a single speed drive train, leaving you with nothing to worry about apart from getting from A to b in style. Tastefully specked with high quality and elegant components - not only does it look fantastic but its an absolute treat to ride.
The Double butted steel frame is the perfect balance of comfort and performance, giving a smooth and soft ride for bumpy city streets and cobbled canal paths. The stylish "Mixte" stepthrough frame design can be traced back to as early as 1901, with its twin top tube design allowing for a stiff yet sloping frame making easy work of those classy stepthrough dis-mounts.
Featuring full length alloy fenders and a slimline chainguard to keep road spray and chain oil away from your clothes, the Cleo is the perfect companion to get you around the city or even on longer weekend rides on the beach front in summer.
• Frame: BLB CLeo 4130 Chromoly
• Fork: BLB Cleo 4130 Chromoly
• Handlebars: Alloy Sweep Back
• Stem: BLB Quill (80mm)
• Grips: BLB Button
• Headset: Tange 1" threaded
• Seat Post: Alloy (27.2mm)
• Saddle: BLB Feather Ladies
• Cranks: BLB Alloy (46t)
• Pedals: Alloy City
• Bottom Bracket: Tange 68x107mm (sealed)
• Brakes: Alloy Caliper
• Fenders: BLB Round
• Chainguard: Slimline BLB Alloy
• Rack: Rear Alloy
• Hubs: Aluminium
• Rims: 700c Classic Double Wall
• Tires: Kenda Kwest 700x28c puncture resistant (tanwall)
• Kickstand: Alloy
• Weight: 11kg