Benefits of the Brick Lane Bikes City Classic:
Great and strong welding
High quality tubing
Available in multiple sizes
Has a flip-flop hub and brakes
Description of the Brick Lane Bikes City Classic:
The City Classic is a single speed commuter inspired by the quality and style of 70's classic steel track bikes.
Building on our success at building custom bikes for a decade, we've used our extensive knowledge and experience to create what we'd bill as the ideal city cycle.
The City Classic aims to emulate the same heady feelings felt by riders such as Antequil, Coppi and Merckx while providing an ultra reliable no-nonsense commuting platform.
Equipped with a quality finishing kit and possessing an elegance lacking in modern mass produced machines the City Classic is the perfect balance of style and substance.
Specifications of Brick Lane Bikes City Classic:
- Frame: BLB Classic-R 4130 Double Butted Chromoly
- Fork: BLB Flat Crown Fork
- Headset: integrated
- Stem: BLB Lil Quill 80mm
- Handlebars: Alloy Drop
- Grip: Velo Rubber
- Headset: Tange 1” threaded
- Brakes: Alloy brake calipers
- Crankset: BLB Alloy 48t
- Chainring: 48t
- Pedals: Alloy Track
- Chain: KMC
- Rear cog: 17T
- Rims: 30mm deep double wall Alloy
- Hubs: lightweight Aluminium (sealed)
- Tires: Thickslick 25C
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2mm
- Saddle: BLB Raven (vegan leather)
- Bottom Bracket:Tange Sealed 68x107mm