Clean bold graphics, a smart track geometry, classic round Columbus alloy tubing, carbon fiber fork and intelligent details make it the perfect starting point for a rider looking to convert to a fixed gear or single speed, but also for an experienced rider looking for a bike that offers all the performance of high end urban track bikes but without any of the preciousness.
- Tube set: Columbus Alloy Custom
- Fork: Columbus Carbon/Alloy 1-1/8"
- Head Set: IS 42/30
- Crankset: Lasco 48T - 165mm
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Brake Levers: Promax 160A
- Fork weight: 560g
- Complete bike weight: 7.8kg
- Stem: Cinelli 6061 - 31.8mm
- Seatpost: Cinelli 6061 - 27.2mm
- Saddle: Cinelli VL-1319A
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB-7420ST
- Cog: 17T Fixed Cog
- Brakes: Promax RC-452 (Front & Rear)
- Tyres: DURO Hypersonic 700 x 25c